Finance & Accounting - Tax Practice jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
This is a Regional Tax Manager role with a US MNC in the technology sector.
- Fortune 500
- APAC coverage
Global Tax Director with a progressive US MNC with strong strategic focus.
SingaporePermanentSG$200,000 - SG$250,000
- Global coverage
- Key leadership position
An alternative investment advisory; headquartered in the US with a rapidly growing presence in Asia, are looking to recruit a Tax Director for oversight of Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia. The position will be to report into the Global Head of Tax based in London and be apart of a wider tax team of 7 across the US and Europe. This position will be a stand alone tax role in Asia.
- Regional Tax Director
- Stand alone position
Page are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager/ Senior Tax Manager to join an established tax and financial services consulting firm.
- Tax Manager
- Tax Advisory
As the Taxation executive, you will be working closely with the finance head of the organisation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the corporate tax functions
- Preparing income tax provisions and income tax returns
- Tax computations
- Lodging objections after assessing tax computations and responding to IRAS queries
- Timely settlement of tax payments
- Opportunity to be part of a leading MNC
- 1 year contract, with possibility of conversion to permanent
Our client is a leading regional player in the import/export retail trading field across the APAC region. With their approach to expand their operations through its global network, they are seeking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their Finance team.
- High visibility partnering role
- Excellent newly created opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to develop their career to become a Tax Partner in one of the fastest growing Global Accounting firms.
- Global Accounting firm
- Market Leader