Finance & Accounting - Merger & Acquisition jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Merger & Acquisition jobs
The Senior Project Accountant is responsible for the following.
- Perform project analysis and prepare reports for management review.
- Review and approve project fund disbursement requests.
- Communicate effectively with external customers as well as internal departments.
- Prepare reconciliations for specified accounts.
- Develop work plans, establish time-lines, and set goals for assigned work.
- Review activities, results, and recommendations with management
- Drive improvement in existing business processes.
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Report any breakdown in controls to management.
- Attractive remuneration with completion bonus
- Excellent work culture and career progression opportunities