Finance & Accounting - Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
This is a business partnering role supporting the trade and logistics team on a regional portfolio.
- Fast-track career with one of the largest Multinational with global presence
- Finance business partnering role
This is a high visibility role reporting to the Regional CFO, with a key emphasis on business partnering and all APAC finance matters.
- Business partnering role
- Asia-Pacific region
An opportunity has arisen for a hybrid accountant to join a tier one US firm that is expanding aggressively in Asia.
- Lean and cohesive team
- Hands-on role
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Financial Analysts to join a global luxury retail firm in a regional scope, where you can expect rotation opportunities and chances to be exposed to various luxury retail products.
- Regional exposure
- Unparalleled career development
Reporting to the Finance Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a key member in partnering with the business heads, to review strategic goals
- Preparing the budgets and forecasts, with support from your team
- Supporting the planning process for efficient decision making
- Forecasting financial performance,analysing revenue and contributing in profitability of the organisation
- Opportunity of the role to convert into permanent
- Ability to influence business decisions
This is a Regional role where you will be reporting to the Controller. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Process Controlling
- Leading SAP Finance-related business case/strategy efforts
- Process improvement and systems control - related to finance related tasks
- Improvisation of analytic tools and dashboards
- Being a key member of the FP&A team
- Finance Analyst - 1 Year contract - Convertible to permanent
- Located in CBD
This is a newly created opportunity as part of succession planning for a highly analytical individual to support the sales team in APAC region.
- Newly created role as part of succession planning
- Business partnering role to the Sales Leaders
Our client is an leading law firms both globally and regionally. With more than 5 offices and more than 5 practice groups across Asia, it is now seeking a high calibre candidate to join their excellent team
- Strategy / Management Consulting!
- Visa Supported
This is a Commercial Finance role supporting one of the fastest growing line of business in the retail sector.
- Commercial finance focused
- Dynamic organisation with emphasis on retention and people development
Our client is a SGX-listed company in the manufacturing industry. With over 50 companies all over the world, they have annual revenue over $200 million. In their approach to create an unparallel growth and excellence, they are looking towards having a FP&A Manager to value add their business.
- SGX Listed Company
- High visibility role