Finance & Accounting - Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
This is a leadership role with visibility to senior management and sales function in Asia Pacific
- Leadership role
- Regional expoure
This role is an attractive opportunity to be one of the key stakeholders in the finance team for a leading multinational. The role will start as a 6 months contract, post which you will have the potential to be converted into a permanent employee. They are located in CBD, and have a great working vulture with career progression opportunities.
- Global brand
- Excellent renumeration package
This is a Business Controller role with a European multinational in the industrial business.
- Commercial business partnering
- Stable environment
Financial Analyst - Opportunity to take on more responsibilities in a world class FP&A team
- Listed US MNC
- Strong internal transfer opportunities
Reporting into the Regional Head - FP&A, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for analysis of cash flow statements, balance sheets, and P&L
- In charge of monthly business reporting and analysis
- Looking into the business plan and organization forecast
- Monitoring the units sales and costs
- Regional role
- Located in CBD
A replacement role within the group finance & IT team and reports directly to CFO. Responsibilities include financial analysis, budget planning and business forcasting.
- A leading commodity trading company
- Competitive renumerative package
This is a business partnering role with good exposure for Big 4 managers seeking for commercial experience in an APAC regional financial analysis role.
- Regional business partnering role
- Big 4 managers are welcome to apply
Regional Financial Analyst - High business partnering role
- High visibility role
- Well established organisation
This is an invaluable opportunity for Senior Accountants who are looking to step up to an Assistant/Finance Manager role.
- Meritocratic career progression
- Step up in your career