Finance & Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Our client is a leading shipping and logistic company in Asia who is aggressively growing their market share in 5 key business lines and services.
- Join one of the leading shipping and logistic companies in Asia
- Strong finance business partnering role across 15 countries in Asia
Finance Director - South Asia role for a leading services based organization based out of Gurgaon
- Exciting Finance Director role based in India
- Opportunity to steer the growth of a large MNC
This is a newly created position with a dynamic start-up in the services industry. The organization has aggressive inorganic growth plans globally and is seeking a seasoned Finance Director to lead in the start-up of the organization's finance processes and integration.
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Dynamic Leadership Team
This is a Head of Accounting and Controllership role with a US multinational in the technology industry.
- Progressive business
- Excellent corporate culture
Have you considered yourself to be part of a global FMCG company based in the Philippine? Our client is a global brand company with presence in more than 25 countries. As a result for their growth plan, they are looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned Finance Controller who can assist in making contribution to their business unit.
- Global Brand.
- Consumer Product.
Key leadership role with a world-renowned Services Multinational with strong emphasis on growth and expansion in the SEA region.
- Business partnering with key commercial decision makers
- US Multinational - Services industry
This is a newly created role to elevate regional finance capabilities in Asia Pacific
- Newly created role
- Asia Pacific focus
Gurgaon based Finance Director role with a large retail firm (for candidates from multinational retail firms only)
- Ideal next step for finance professionals from the retail industry
- Opportunity to set up the finance operations for a firm in India
High profile leadership role with emphasis on business partnering and developing regional talents.
- Regional exposure
- Opportunity to drive finance process improvements