Finance & Accounting - Financial Accounting jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Financial Accounting jobs
Our client is a dynamic and innovative player in the logistics industry. In line with its growth plans in the region, there is now a newly created opportunity for a high calibre finance professional to be part of their team as a Senior Accountant for the APAC market.
- US Multinational
- World renowned brand
The role is an opportunity to be a key member of the regional finance team based in Singapore. Reporting into the Finance controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial closings according to local legal requirements including financial reporting
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate financial data
- Preparing/processing GL transactions
- Leading Pharma Multinational
- Accessible by MRT
This is a newly created hybrid role with an European MNC, where they are looking for a talented Accountant to cover both Treasury and GL matters.
- European MNC
- Newly created position
A good opportunity for a high visibility project accounting role with good challenges.
- APAC Focus
- Dynamic Multinational
Our client is currently hiring a Senior Accountant who can handle the full spectrum of accounting and financial analysis. The sucessful candidate will be reporting directly to the regional Finance Manager. The position is available initially on a contract basis for 12 months with the potential to extend.
- An opportunity for contract extent or convertion
- An attractive renumeration package
This is a newly created role in a fast-growing US Multinational in the Technology industry.
- Career progression
- Exciting opportunity with a US Multinational and a great working culture
This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK Multinational in the Professional Services & Consultancy business.
- Excellent opportunity with a top tier professional services and consultancy firm
- Newly created role in a dynamic team
- Established US MNC
- Regional exposure
- Team leading responsibilities
- Supervisory / reviewer role
- Great working culture
Opportunity to work with a stable, growing US MNC with a history of over 100 years
- Superivsory exposure
- Career progression to a FM