Finance & Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
Reporting to the Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting APAC controller with all Controlling matters across multiple business units, including financial reporting and analysis, compliance, process improvement,
- Accountable for financial and accounting aspects
- Ensured timely and accurate submission of local tax returns
- Monthly review of financial results, financial forecast, and budget
- 1 year contract
- High chances of conversion
This is a Finance Manager role with a US MNC in the medical industry.
- Excellent career developmental opportunities
- High growth industry
An Asia Pac focused Wholesale bank are looking to recruit a Regulatory and Statutory reporting Manager. The role will be based in their Singapore offices and will manage a team of 2 people.
SingaporePermanentSG$120,000 - SG$140,000
- Stakeholder - Business Partnering
- Regulatory Reporting
A global wholesale bank; one of the world's largest are looking to recruit a Team Leader of Accounting and Finance. The position will be managing a team of 4 reporting in the Head of Finance.
- Team Lead - Accounting & Finance
- Global Asian Bank
This is a regional controllership role supporting the overseas business for one of the largest property development company in the region.
SingaporePermanentSG$75,000 - SG$96,000
- Listed property developer with global presence
- Team leading role
A wholesale metals retailer and commodities trader based in the west of Singapore, are looking for a Finance Manager to join a well established team for a newly created position reporting directly into the CFO.
- Finance Manager
- Commodities Trading & Metals manufacture and retail
Exciting opportunity with team managerial exposure and high visibility to the senior management team.
- Newly created role
- High visibility to Senior Leadership Team
This position performs very complex accounting work including compilation, consolidation, or analysis of financial statements to support management decision making. As new regulatory requirements or organizational issues arise, this position conducts analysis on the new rules or requirements and identifies the effects on accounting policies, practices and procedures.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent benefits
Finance Manager for a leading Fortune 500 multinational.
- US Multinational
- Business Partnering