Finance & Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
This is a strong business partnering opportunity in a dynamic set-up; you will have the ability to leverage on your technical skills to influence commercial decision making.
- US Listed Multinational
- Market Leader in the services industry
This is a Regional Finance Manager role with a focus on manufacturing activities in Asia Pacific.
- Regional coverage
- Strong growth opportunities
This position performs very complex accounting work including compilation, consolidation, or analysis of financial statements to support management decision making. As new regulatory requirements or organizational issues arise, this position conducts analysis on the new rules or requirements and identifies the effects on accounting policies, practices and procedures.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent benefits
Our client, one of the most established Asian banks within the Asia Pacific region is looking to recruit a Finance Team Lead to be based in Singapore, supervising a team of 4-5 Finance team members and reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
- Established Global Asian Bank
- Good Worklife Balance
A newly created position in a Swiss Multinational with good career advancement opportunities.
- Dynamic Swiss Multinational
- South Asia Focus
A global Agricultural Commodities trading house are looking to take on a Finance Manager for oversight of product accounting, controls frameworks and oversight of the off-shore accounting function.
- Finance Manager
- Commodities Trading House
Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing chain of international food and beverage outlets that are opening at a rapid speed in Singapore & Asia.
- European F&B Business with international presence
- Provides oversight to Finance and HR functions
Due to a new project in the local office, a new opportunity has become available for an immediately available Finance Manager. This position will support a new system implementation project and requires excellent knowledge of Finance and Accounting.
- Immediate Start - Finance Manager
- Support the implementation of a new ERP Project
As the finance manager, you will be reporting into the finance director and also supervising 2 individuals in your team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working in the regional finance team and being responsible for financial reporting and analysis functions
- Supporting the closing and reporting requirements
- Preparing consolidated group financial information and setting up accounting process for different entities
- Providing inputs on key business decisions and analytic functions
- Supporting the accounting and compliance team
- Contract convertible to permanent
- Centrally Located