Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
Responsible for the organization's quality assurance function and standards and reviewing the current quality processes within the manufacturing plant.
- Build Customer Quality Relationships
- Drive Quality Internal Audits
You will be responsible to select, develop and manage all suppliers. Driving continuous quality improvement of products and processes is critical.
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package
A leading specialty chemical MNC is currently looking for a capable Regional Quality Manager (SEA) to drive the quality performance across manufacturing plants in South East Asia.
- A leading specialty chemical MNC
- Drive quality excellence across SEA
With strong business growth in filters business for tobacco industry, a leading MNC is currently looking for a Global Quality and Best Practices Manager (Tobacco) to streamline end to end processes across regional manufacturing, suppliers, customers globally.
- MNC manufacturing filters for tobacco industry
- Drive global quality best practices
Reporting to Turnaround Manager and responsible for reviewing contractor QA/QC plans and define an in-house review plan.
- High-Calibre Individual With Strong Motivation And Adaptability
- Accomplish Professional Experience And Further Career On A Global Platform
The Quality Manager will be managing the quality team and responsible for implementing QMS and product quality.
- Manage The Quality Team
- Work Closely With HQ
You will be responsible to manage a dedicated team of validation engineers to direct and implement technical validation programs and establish validation plans for cleaning, computer systems, process, facility and utility equipment.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Start Up Environment in Biopharmaceutical MNC