Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- SingaporePermanentSG$4,500 - SG$5,500 per month (SG$54,000 - SG$66,000)
An instantly recognisable name in Food and Beverage is recruiting an Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance to work in their offices in West Singapore. The successful candidate will be expected to integrate into the existing team and work closely alongside the corporate function and individual business units.
- Assistant Manager, Quality Assurance
- Singapore, Limited Business Travel
Build QMS for the organization's global manufacturing sites primarily in China and Taiwan.
- Regional Travel Required
- Build QMS For The Manufacturing Sites
A leading specialty chemical MNC is currently looking for a capable Regional Quality Manager (SEA) to drive the quality performance across manufacturing plants in South East Asia.
- A leading specialty chemical MNC
- Drive quality excellence across SEA
Attend to and resolve quality issues from customers who are based across the region.
- Develop Corrective Actions
- Supplier Quality Metrics & Audits
You will be responsible to select, develop and manage all suppliers. Driving continuous quality improvement of products and processes is critical.
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package
This role will be providing on-site supplier quality support to the suppliers in SEA and implement corrective actions.
- Manage Suppliers In SEA
- Frequent Travel Required
With strong business growth in filters business for tobacco industry, a leading MNC is currently looking for a Global Quality and Best Practices Manager (Tobacco) to streamline end to end processes across regional manufacturing, suppliers, customers globally.
- MNC manufacturing filters for tobacco industry
- Drive global quality best practices