Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
Build quality management systems and develop quality initiatives for the repair operations centre.
- Implement Quality Management Systems
- Expert in Part 145
A fast-growing Singapore-based Engineering produces machinery for manufacturing components used in aerospace, medical, semiconductor and Oil & Gas industries. They are now looking to hire a capable Quality Assurance Lead to oversee the Quality Management System.
- A fast growing Singapore Engineering company
- Drive QMS
With business expansion, a leading industrial product & chemical manufacturer is currently looking for a capable Regional Quality Control Lead is looking to manage the regional laboratory operations across South East Asia.
- Leading industrial & chemical manufacturer
- Develop Quality System
The Quality Manager will be managing the quality team and responsible for implementing QMS and product quality.
- Manage The Quality Team
- Work Closely With HQ
Handling Chemical ( Process source ) / Gas
- Global environment
- Good company culture
Working for an exciting European business, known for producing some of the world's most progressive food additives: all natural and highly nutritious food ingredients and coloring to FMCG clientele.
- Provides a customized regulatory support to regional teams and customers .
- Reinforces the regional regulatory expertise.
- Guarantees the local deployment of the organization's quality / regulatory policies and statements.
- Work for an exciting International brand
- Regional leadership role
You will be responsible to manage a dedicated team of validation engineers to direct and implement technical validation programs and establish validation plans for cleaning, computer systems, process, facility and utility equipment.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Start Up Environment in Biopharmaceutical MNC
This position is a key role in the Quality Assurance team in a Beverage Manufacturing Plant of an MNC and is the final custodian of the correctness of all the Bill of Material (BOM) setup which will define the product made by the Singapore plant is in accordance to the approved formula issued by Corporate through the region (APAC).
- Work for a new sophisticated plant
- Learning and development programs
Manage document control procedures mainly for their technical projects.
- Provide Project Administration Support
- Quality Coordination Background