Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for the aftermarket customer interface and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide Aftermarket Support To Customers
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction & Timely Resolution Of Issues
Responsible for leading and driving projects focusing on cost optimisation and efficiency improvement for the manufacturing site.
- Supplier Management Experience
- Manufacturing Experience
A leading biotech/biologics manufacturing MNC is currently looking for a Senior Engineer (Process Engineering & Project) to support CAPEX technical transfer projects and MS&T team in delivery the integration of technical and operations activities.
- A leading biotech manufacturing
- Drive CAPEX and process engineering
A leading security MNC is currently looking for a capable Assistant Manager (Operational Excellence) to lead successful implementations lean project within the enterprise and building people capabilities.
- A leading security company
- Drive operations excellence with business leaders
A global leading consumer electronics designer and manufacturer is looking for a Program Manager to initiate and lead exploration initiatives to deepen and prepare the organization for rapid change in various technology domains in connected usage scenario at home and while on the go.
- Define Business Plan for International Company
- Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
A leading provider of artwork and colour management for FMCG packaging is currently looking for a Operations Manager (Artwork Management) to ensure the design and colours given by the design agency are properly printed onto clients' packaging products.
- MNC provider of artwork and colour management
- Drive artwork creation for FMCG packaging
Responsible for the products transition from East Asia to Singapore and would require 70% business travel in this region.
- Newly Added Headcount
- Frequent Travel Required
Responsible for aftermarket program management including the development & execution of retrofit programs.
- Responsible For Entry Into Service
- Partner With Cross Functional Teams
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for customers and define the structural design requirements for mass transfer equipment such as trays, cooling towers and distillation columns.
- Project Execution Experience
- Knowledge In Fluid Dynamics