Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
This exciting role requires an independent and resourceful individual who will manage regional projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, resources and cost, to deliver specified requirements that meet the customer's needs and satisfaction.
- Established Process Engineering MNC
- Fast-Tracked Career
Responsible for leading and driving projects focusing on cost optimisation and efficiency improvement for the manufacturing site.
- Drive Cost-Down Operations Excellence Projects
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
Reporting to the Senior engineering manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of complete project execution, i.e. from Design development to handover completion
- Preparing project status reports
- Tracking the budgeting, planning and scheduling of the project
- Assisting in Project execution plan
- Project Engineer (Food Manufacturers)
- Located near the MRT