Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
A company that provides security armed officers is looking for a Head of Operation to manage daily operations and development projects.
- A company that provides armed security
- Drive daily operations & development projects
Responsible for leading and driving projects focusing on cost optimisation and efficiency improvement for the manufacturing site.
- Drive Cost-Down Operations Excellence Projects
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for customers and define the structural design requirements for mass transfer equipment such as trays, cooling towers and distillation columns.
- Project Execution Experience
- Knowledge In Fluid Dynamics
This exciting role requires an independent and resourceful individual who will manage regional projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, resources and cost, to deliver specified requirements that meet the customer's needs and satisfaction.
- Established Process Engineering MNC
- Fast-Tracked Career