Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
Responsible for the products transition from East Asia to Singapore and would require 70% business travel in this region.
- Newly Added Headcount
- Frequent Travel Required
Material Science expert ideally in electronics substrates or similar fields to look after new product transfers and process improvements.
- Material Science Expert
- Manage Product Transfers & Process Improvements
A leading organization in the city infrastructure development is looking for a Project Manager to manage and drive its rail transportation projects
- Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
- Motivated Individual With Strong Problem Solving Skill
Responsible for aftermarket program management including the development & execution of retrofit programs.
- Responsible For Entry Into Service
- Partner With Cross Functional Teams
A company that provides security armed officers is looking for a Head of Operation to manage daily operations and development projects.
- A company that provides armed security
- Drive daily operations & development projects
Responsible for leading and driving projects focusing on cost optimisation and efficiency improvement for the manufacturing site.
- Drive Cost-Down Operations Excellence Projects
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for customers and define the structural design requirements for mass transfer equipment such as trays, cooling towers and distillation columns.
- Project Execution Experience
- Knowledge In Fluid Dynamics
This exciting role requires an independent and resourceful individual who will manage regional projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, resources and cost, to deliver specified requirements that meet the customer's needs and satisfaction.
- Established Process Engineering MNC
- Fast-Tracked Career