Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
This role will be responsible for the P&L of the local manufacturing site and oversee the functions including Production, Maintenance, Process Engineering etc.
- Plant Management Experience
- Implement Optimization Projects
The GM will be responsible to set up the Singapore office and responsible for the operations and P&L for Asia including Singapore. This role will handle and manage a small team in Singapore.
- New Set-Up Firm in Singapore
- Build A New Team
A newly created position at a government led, but commercially run highly visible organisation has been created. Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Food Scientist to manage a number of new products and service lines. Reporting to the CEO with dotted lines to all of the BU GMs, this role will run it's own department and be highly visible.
- R&D, Food Science, Woodlands
- Leadership, Manufacturing, Supply Chain
A leading MNC with one of the product portfolio in Security Seals is currently looking for a Managing Director (Operations and Sales) to manage the operations of the security seals operation division and synchronise with the commercial team to deliver quality and quantity volumes of seals to customers.
- A leading MNC with Security Seal product portfolio
- Drive strategic direction for both operations and sales
Managing overall operations of the chemical processing plant including production, quality, production planning, inventory management, capex, customer service & administrative functions.
- Manage Overall Operations Of The Chemical Plant
- Leadership Role With Extensive Career Prospects