Engineering & Manufacturing - Field Services / Maintenance jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Field Services / Maintenance jobs
Leading organisation in the aerospace industry is looking for an Aircraft Line Maintenance Manager to drive the continuous success of its business.
- Define Business Plan for International Company
- Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
The Assistant Facility Engineer is a key cog in keeping this organisation's operations moving. Working closely with the plant's engineering, production and operations staff, this role will need to be able to engage with colleagues from all levels of the business. Their key tasks will be to keep the Automatic Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) warehouse working to a high standard.
- Mechanic, Engineer
- Tuas, Autonomous
A multi-national semiconductor equipment company with international HQ located in Singapore is looking for suitably qualified personnel.
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- International exposure
Drive the repair operations in the electronics workshop and manage the workshop staff.
- Manage An Electronics Workshop
- Exciting Role In The Aerospace Industry
The Service Engineer is required to travel up to 60 -75% across the region to provide technical support to customers on installation, removal or inspection of the equipment.
- Provide On-Site Technical Support
- Frequent Travel To APAC Region