Engineering & Manufacturing - Field Services / Maintenance jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Field Services / Maintenance jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
A global market leader in material handling systems and services is currently looking for a Service Engineer (Hoist Industry) to strategically drive the efficiency of the after-care sales services for their crane and hoist products.
- A market leader in material handling systems
- Manage cranes and hoist after sales services
This role is responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment in power plants and petrochemical sites.
- Good Knowledge in Boiler, Turbine and Compressor
- Regional Travel Required
Leadership role with excellent opportunities for career progression
- Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
- Leadership Role With Excellent Opportunities
The Service Manager will be managing the workshop to supervise the service, repair works for the pumps products and follow up with the customers on repair quotations or any technical support issues.
- Manage A Maintenance Workshop
- Expert In Industrial Pumps
The ideal candidate will have in-house maintenance engineering experience in a chemical plant or petrochemical plant.
- Maintenance Experience (Chemical Industry)
- Lead A Team of Contractors (Maintenance)
Responsible for risk-assessment on power generation equipment (electrical/mechanical) and in the marine industry and evaluate on-site hazards
- Expert In Power Generation Industry
- Provide Risk Assessment On Equipment
Manage a team of mechanics & electricians and responsible for the workshop maintenance of heavy machinery such as cranes, prime movers, tow trucks, trailers etc.
- Excellent Opportunity In A Growing Organisation
- Manage A Team Of Over 50 Subordinates
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for Schindler, one of the world's leading providers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. We are looking for the Asia Pacific Maintenance & Repair Expert to support Schindler's clients in maintaining, repairing and running diagnostics for the up keep of their mobility solutions across their operations in Asia Pacific.
- Regional Expert Position
- Newly Created Role