Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
A leading MNC in home appliances is looking for a Consumer Product UX Designer to participate in product user interface product design UX and home appliances design for the APAC region.
- A leading MNC for home applicances
- Drive consumer product design with user interface
The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be leading the design concept, reviews, DFM , prototyping till the production ramp-up phase.
- Launch Concept Design Phase Of Products
- Passion For Innovation
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Global Strategy and providing design, CAD and engineering services to help the company grow. The ideal individual will bring a highly professional approach to solving technical design and production problems. The Product Engineer will develop product designs, specifications, process optimisation and manufacturing tooling resulting in high quality products that meet customer requirements.
- Step into a newly created role
- Working with a dynamic team
This role will be in charge of new product transfer to Singapore and responsible for the set up of new capabilities for the transfers.
- Manage New Product Transfers
- Exciting Role In The Aerospace Industry
Excellent opportunities to advance career as a R&D Engineer
- Excellent Opportunities For R&D Career Advancement
- High-Calibre Individual To Pursue A Career In R&D
A leading petrolchemical company is currently looking for a Research Engineer to support the R&D team in product development for large polymer.
- A leading petrolchemical company
- Be part of the R&D team
With strong presence globally, a leading metal producer is currently looking for a Regional Product Development Manager (Coated Steel) to drive and champion the innovation of steel coated products.
- A leading metal producer
- Driving innovation in coated steel R&D
This is a newly created role and will be overall responsible for detailed electrical design engineering activities for their projects in the region.
- Electrical Detailed Engineering Responsibilities
- Occasional Travel In The Region
This role will be providing R&D support and assistance for new technology reviews in the renewable energy sector including water, solar, wind etc.
- Provide R&D Support
- Exciting Role In The Renewable Energy Sector