Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
A rare opening has arisen from a global polymer packaging manufacturer that produces packaging for medical devices industry.
They are looking for a Product Development Engineer to manage the new product introduction of medical device packaging and manage the client requirements.
- New Product Introduction for Product Development
- Good Company Culture
This role will be responsible for end to end product development for cutting edge semiconductor devices.
- Experience In Semiconductor Digital Products
- Manage Product Development Activities
Excellent opportunities to advance career as a R&D Engineer
- Excellent Opportunities For R&D Career Advancement
- High-Calibre Individual To Pursue A Career In R&D
This role will be providing R&D support and assistance for new technology reviews in the renewable energy sector including water, solar, wind etc.
- Manage Intellecutual Properties & Research Support
- Exciting Role In The Renewable Energy Sector
Excellent opportunity to pursue a career with a leading organization in the aerospace industry.
- Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
- Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be leading the design concept, reviews, DFM , prototyping till the production ramp-up phase.
- Launch Concept Design Phase Of Products
- Passion For Innovation
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Global Strategy and providing design, CAD and engineering services to help the company grow. The ideal individual will bring a highly professional approach to solving technical design and production problems. The Product Engineer will develop product designs, specifications, process optimisation and manufacturing tooling resulting in high quality products that meet customer requirements.
- Step into a newly created role
- Working with a dynamic team