Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
With business expansion, a specialty chemical is looking for a capable Lead R&D & Applications Engineer (Defoamer; APAC) to provide consultative technical advice to internal and external customers regarding the defoamer or anti-foaming agent product line.
- A specialty chemical MNC
- Drive technical services for defoamers
An instantly recognisable name in Food and Beverage is recruiting an R&D Manager (Food Safety & Quality) to work in their offices in West Singapore. The successful candidate will be expected to integrate into the existing team and work closely alongside the corporate function and individual business units to help grow the culture of Safety and Quality.
- R&D, Quality & Food Safety
- Manager, FMCG
With strong focus for innovations, a leading company that provides coatings for industrial and other diversified applications is currently looking for a pioneering R&D Chemist (Corrosion Protection Technology/Sciences) to pioneer a new laboratory division in corrosion protective coatings.
- A company with diversified coatings and its applications
- Pioneering a lab division in corrosion protective coatings
An extremely niche opportunity has arisen for a Senior Flavourist - Savoury at the leading flavour and fragrance house in the world. Working within science and research in the Asian regional hub in Singapore, this position will lead the savoury flavour creation team.
- Flavour creation, R&D
- Senior Flavourist, 10 years experience
Excellent opportunity to pursue a career with a leading organization in the aerospace industry.
- Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
- Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
Lead and develop a team of mechanical design engineers who are working on electrical products (mid to high voltage).
- Mechanical Design Expert For Electrical Power Products
- Provide Customised Solutions
Manage a team of R&D Engineers to develop automation and power system solutions for the clients.
- Good Knowledge In The Marine Industry
- Expert In Electrical Power Systems
A global leading electronics manufacturer is sourcing for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to take up one of the core responsibility within the R&D Department.
- Excellent Opportunities For R&D Career Advancement
- Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
This role will be leading the product transfer from overseas to Asia and provide machining advice during this process.
- Lead Product Transfer Projects
- Strong Knowledge In Machining Processes
A rare opening has arisen from a global polymer packaging manufacturer that produces packaging for medical devices industry.
They are looking for a Product Development Engineer to manage the new product introduction of medical device packaging and manage the client requirements.
- New Product Introduction for Product Development
- Good Company Culture