Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
This role will be in charge of new product transfer to Singapore and responsible for the set up of new capabilities for the transfers.
- Manage New Product Transfers
- Exciting Role In The Aerospace Industry
Excellent opportunities to advance career as a R&D Engineer
- Excellent Opportunities For R&D Career Advancement
- High-Calibre Individual To Pursue A Career In R&D
A leading petrolchemical company is currently looking for a Research Engineer to support the R&D team in product development for large polymer.
- A leading petrolchemical company
- Be part of the R&D team
With strong presence globally, a leading metal producer is currently looking for a Regional Product Development Manager (Coated Steel) to drive and champion the innovation of steel coated products.
- A leading metal producer
- Driving innovation in coated steel R&D
The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be leading the design concept, reviews, DFM , prototyping till the production ramp-up phase.
- Launch Concept Design Phase Of Products
- Passion For Innovation
This is a newly created role and will be overall responsible for detailed electrical design engineering activities for their projects in the region.
- Electrical Detailed Engineering Responsibilities
- Occasional Travel In The Region
This role will be providing R&D support and assistance for new technology reviews in the renewable energy sector including water, solar, wind etc.
- Provide R&D Support
- Exciting Role In The Renewable Energy Sector
This role will be looking after the design, modeling, simulation and prototype development for power electronics.
- Develop New Innovative Products
- Power Electronics Specialist
Work closely with the R&D HQ based overseas to improve the quality of the engineering designs and deliver the project from design phase to production.
- Lead Mechanical R&D Projects
- Work Closely With Cross Functional Teams