Engineering & Manufacturing - Chemical / Process jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Chemical / Process jobs
A rare opening has arisen from a global polymer packaging manufacturer that produces packaging for medical devices, pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
They are looking for a client-facing APAC Packaging Process & Development Engineer to optimize manufacturing process and provide consultative packaging solutions to clients in the APAC region.
- Leading packaging manufacturer
- Drive manufacturing process & product development
A leading refinery MNC is currently looking for a capable Refinery Operations Assistant Lead to handle technical and economic evaluation of Refinery projects, ensuring sustainability of the refinery plant.
- A leading refinery plant
- Drive operational sustainability
This position will ensure the effective implementation of quality assurance and quality control systems in the laboratory testing of products according to GMP and GLP practices.
- Global Food & Beverage MNC
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Responsible for waste water treatment process design and troubleshooting issues.
- Responsible For Wastewater Process Design
- Troubleshoot On Wastewater Processes
This role will be providing support to customers on new product qualification or new product evaluation.
- Good Knowledge In Solder Paste & Solder Wire
- Work Closely With Cross Functional Teams
Responsible for leading plating projects for new equipment evaluation and process improvement projects on current equipment.
- Lead Plating Projects
- Expert In Process Improvement
Responsible for polyurethane product development and coming up with new formulas to develop applications for the customers in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Culture Emphasizing Team-spirit And Individuality
- Excellent Staff Training And Development Culture
This role will be responsible for setting up epitaxy process specification and equipment installation for the module.
- Comprehensive Training Provided
- Friendly Work Environment