Engineering & Manufacturing - Chemical / Process jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Chemical / Process jobs
A leading chemical manufacturers of polyolefin materials for a wide range of industrial applications MNC is looking for a Regional Technical Services & Quality Management Manager to provide business stakeholders up-to-date Technical Services and Quality Management requirements related to operations in the Asia Pacific region.
- A leading chemical MNC
- Regional role
A leading speciality chemical company is currently looking for a capable Chemical Process Engineer with DCS experience to support and facilitate the smooth operation, process and engineering work of the plant based in Jurong Island.
- A leading speciality chemical MNC
- Drive chemical process and DCS in plant
With strong business growth and expansion in Singapore, a global European manufacturer is currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Plating) to troubleshoot equipment for plating processes.
- A leading European Manufacturer
- Troubleshoot plating processes
A leading refinery MNC is currently looking for a capable Process Lead (Refinery Feasibility Studies - Corporate level) to handle technical and economic evaluation of Refinery projects, ensuring sustainability of the refinery plant.
- A leading refinery MNC
- Drive refinery feasibility studies & optimisation
A rare opening has arisen from a global polymer packaging manufacturer that produces packaging for medical devices, pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
They are looking for a client-facing APAC Packaging Process & Development Engineer to optimize manufacturing process and provide consultative packaging solutions to clients in the APAC region.
- Leading packaging manufacturer
- Drive manufacturing process & product development
This position will ensure the effective implementation of quality assurance and quality control systems in the laboratory testing of products according to GMP and GLP practices.
- Global Food & Beverage MNC
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Responsible for waste water treatment process design and troubleshooting issues.
- Responsible For Wastewater Process Design
- Troubleshoot On Wastewater Processes
This role will be providing support to customers on new product qualification or new product evaluation.
- Good Knowledge In Solder Paste & Solder Wire
- Work Closely With Cross Functional Teams
Responsible for leading plating projects for new equipment evaluation and process improvement projects on current equipment.
- Lead Plating Projects
- Expert In Process Improvement
Responsible for polyurethane product development and coming up with new formulas to develop applications for the customers in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Culture Emphasizing Team-spirit And Individuality
- Excellent Staff Training And Development Culture