Banking & Financial Services - Tax jobs
5 Matching Jobs
A leading advisory and accounting firm are looking to expand their Financial Services Tax Advisory Team. The role will focus on the provision of FATCA and CRS advisory to Financial Services clients.
- Financial Services Tax Advisory
- FATCA & CRS expertise
Our client, a global asset management firm is actively looking to recruit for a Regional Tax Analyst to join the tax planning team, reporting directly to the Head of Tax (Asia). This role is mainly responsible for the tax planning and compliance and reporting activities for the SEA entities of the firm. This incumbent will receive regional work exposure and potential career progression opportunities.
- Regional In-house Exposure
- Career Progression Opportunities
This position is responsible for tax reporting functions, governance and controls, process improvement for tax areas, with the main focus on Indirect Taxes. This person is also responsible for tax compliance with local tax rules and regulations for Indirect Taxes and Corporate Tax. This person will also recommend any tax saving initiatives for the Company. The role is for a leading Insurance Company.
- Tax Manager
- Indirect Tax
We are currently recruiting an AVP level Tax Compliance position for a leading International Bank.
The Singapore & SEA tax team has responsibility for all tax matters for all entities and businesses operating in those countries, across Investment Banking and Private Banking and Wealth Management.
- AVP Tax
- Tax Compliance
- Successful applicant will initially be responsible for the tax compliance (including audit defence) for the Asia Pacific region with the assistance from Finance as well as external tax agents.
- It is expected that overtime the applicant will assume additional responsibilities including managing various tax projects as well as be responsible for providing all level of tax planning / advisory support to a business unit.
- Regional Tax Manager
- Commodities Trading