Banking & Financial Services - Product Control & Valuations jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Product Control & Valuations jobs
- Directing and managing the Product Control function in Asia.
- Representing Product Control on the New Activities for Asia Working Group and with executive management in Asia.
- Driving the build out of Product Control function in Asia
- Delivering on the people strategy for the Product Control group in Asia
- Contributing to the development of the Product Control function globally.
- Director Head of Asian Product Control
- Treasury, Rates, Prime Services & Equities
* To manage the trading profit and loss for one of the desks in OT
* To act as business partner to the commercial team while ensuring that financial results are prepared and reported in a timely fashion in accordance with US and appropriate local accounting standards. This includes monthly, weekly and transition to daily trading P&L.
- Top tier commodity trading house
- Good corporate culture and benefits
This is a Singapore based role with responsibilities and oversight for Business Control functions performed in Asia.
This role will primarily focus on the Global Macro Products ( Rates Japan) in Asia which includes vanilla products such as IR Derivatives (IR swaps, Cross ccy swaps, Swaptions) and structured products (callable IR structured notes)
Business Control sits within Product Control. The responsibility of Business Control is to advise and independently challenge key stakeholders on accounting and valuation matters impacting the financial statements, including daily P&L and balance sheet movements as well as validating the principal risk taking assets and liabilities of the firm and their associated revenues in compliance with my client primary GAAP and other specific requirements as agreed with Financial Control.
The role is required to perform the following functions:
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments
- Provide commentaries on significant individual items (cluster and entity)
- Review price testing result and provision on all the inventories held by the desk
- Review of booking, valuation and revenue recognition for complex and structured trades
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive salary package
A leading commodities trading house are looking to hire AVP to SVP level candidates from a product control background to cover a variety of commodities such as Coal, Oil and Base Metals. Each candidates application will be based on its own merit and the job scope will be tailored to fit your strengths in the area.This is an international company with career progression available for the right candidates who are ready and willing to take up a new challenge and help affect change.
- Leading Commodities Trading House
- Product Contol - Commodities
A senior controller role within Product Control - Finance controlling and supporting the CVA business within FM. The role is global in nature and evolutionary as the CVA desk is a new addition to the businesses.
The company is a a leading wholesale bank
- Senior Manager CVA Product Control
- New team - new role