Banking & Financial Services - Equity Research jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Equity Research jobs
Our client are an an independent investment managers. A small but highly professional team who are investing in classic markets, currency management, derivatives, hedge funds and private investments around the world.
Headquartered in Switzerland they are looking to expand their Asian operations by adding a Portfolio Manager- covering Pan Asian Equities to the team.
- Portfolio Manager - Pan Asian Equities
- Long Only Equity Portfolio
Our client, an established firm in the asset management industry is actively looking for a Senior Analyst and Portfolio Manager to join the Singapore office. This role will report to the Head of Portfolio Manager and will receive steep learning curve as well as direct mentorship opportunities.
- Established Asset Management Firm in APAC
- Competitive salary package
This is an opportunity with a newly established equity hedge fund. The fund invests in Pan-Asian equity markets with long-short style. Focusing on company fundamental is the strong emphasis of the fund. The role is a to be an Investment Analyst / Portfolio Manager.
- Investment Analyst/ Portfolio Manager
- Newly established equity hedge fund
The selected candidate will be responsible for translating investment materials from Chinese to English and vice versa as well as preparing investment presentation in Chinese. There may be opportunities for role expansion to investment related role at a later stage depending on the aptitude and potential of the candidate.
- An opportunity to work for a global asset management company
- A competitive salary package
- The Research Associate Manager works as a first-level manager.
- Manages a team of research associates within our client's Asia based offices who are responsible for providing investment research support to analysts.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Investment Group Information Resource (IGIR) team overseeing the intake of project requests, workflow balancing and accountability for the quality and timeliness of team member deliverables.
- Ensures IGIR team provides a high level of service to the Investment Group.
- Provides local Asia based leadership while collaborating with other members of management to ensure a coordinated approach in managing the global team.
- Tier 1 Global Asset Manager
- Managerial Position for Research Associates