Banking & Financial Services - Derivatives jobs
1 Matching Jobs
Listed Derivative Control Team is the department responsible for reconciling the Firms' Clearing business, which includes the Listed Derivatives (Futures, Options) business globally across all entities and Derivatives exchanges. Critical to the success of Listed Derivatives Control is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The Listed Derivatives Control team has 4 centers across the globe. All centers have exposure to a diverse range of clients and a complex product range. This is a diverse team working in a dynamic environment where control, client service and excellence in execution are fundamental principles.
The Singapore Listed Derivatives Control team has primary responsibility for all aspects of books and records reconciliation for exchanges in Asia including position, trade, cash and intercompany reconciliations, as well as internal reconciliations between books and records and the firm's sub-ledgers, and margin call settlement. The team also has responsibility for the accuracy of our Client Money segregation.
The team has extensive interaction with internal and external parties to ensure effective oversight for existing business but also to shape and implement solutions for new products, strategies and systems.
The team's functional responsibilities span across all GS entities and across all clients engaging in Listed Derivatives transactions on exchanges in Asia.
- Reconcile books and records and cash ledgers on a daily basis
- Work closely with Clearing partners (Listed Derivatives Middle Office, Clearing Client Services teams), custodian banks/brokers, Technology, Compliance and Credit Management Teams
- Act as escalation point to management for identified risk, breaks or discrepancies
- Participate in project initiatives designed to improve efficiency and controls.
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive salary package