Banking & Financial Services - Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
A boutique investment bank with core operations in Singapore are looking to expand their financing team - looking for candidates with debt raising experience for companies from investors on the private side across South East Asia.
- Corporate & Private Finance Advisory
- Boutique Investment Bank
The corporate banking arm of a global MNC are looking to hire a Senior Debt Originator to focus on the Energy markets for Asia and Australia.
- Senior Debt Orginator
- Energy Sector
Our Client are a growing Real Estate M&A advisory practice in Asia-Pac and are seeking an experienced M&A Corporate finance professional to join their coverage efforts. They are looking for candidates that has experience either, from corporate M&A within a Real Estate firm, or consulting firm with overview of investment banking clients.
- Finance Director - M&A & Commerical Finance
- Real Estate - Green Belt development
- Private Equity Senior Associate / Vice President position whose primary focus on joining will be to evaluate the current portfolio holding companies
- The current portfolio has many companies coming to maturity and many need exit strategies to re align the portfolio
- The role will additionally be to focus on growing, building and developing the existing companies working closely with their management teams
- Phase 2 of the role will be to focus again on origination and sourcing of deals with a focus on healthcare
- Family Office - Private Equity Professional Role
- Opportunity to work wit a senior and seasoned Investment Team
- Lead and supervise mergers and acquisitions transactions for the Group; structure and evaluate deals; as well as conduct due diligence, negotiation and closing
- Lead joint-ventures and partnerships in line with Group's strategic plan
- Develop, maintain and strengthen the Group's relationships with financial institutions and market players
- Senior Position within Large Corporation
- Lead Strategy M&A Role