Banking & Financial Services - Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
We are looking for a Corporate banking analyst with at least 2 years working experience in project finance, corporate finance, and research work. As an analyst, you will need to be fluent in written and spoken Japanese because you will need to interact with Japanese speaking team members and externally clients on a daily basis. You will also need to be able to handle Core Banking & Functional applications and be adaptable to change.
- One of the largest Asian Bank
- A Job Family environment
A boutique investment bank with core operations in Singapore are looking to expand their financing team - looking for candidates with debt raising experience for companies from investors on the private side across South East Asia.
- Corporate & Private Finance Advisory
- Boutique Investment Bank
The corporate banking arm of a global MNC are looking to hire a Senior Debt Originator to focus on the Energy markets for Asia and Australia.
- Senior Debt Orginator
- Energy Sector
Our Client are a growing Real Estate M&A advisory practice in Asia-Pac and are seeking an experienced M&A Corporate finance professional to join their coverage efforts. They are looking for candidates that has experience either, from corporate M&A within a Real Estate firm, or consulting firm with overview of investment banking clients.
- Finance Director - M&A & Commerical Finance
- Real Estate - Green Belt development
A mid size investment bank covering a variety of products are looking to add a senior deal originator to their M&A team, looking at South East Asia coverage focusing the Consumer and Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Deal Origination
This is a newly created role in one of the Global Top Management Consulting firms where you can expect a great team environment and fast track career progression
- Top Management Consulting Firm
- Financial Services Practice
- Private Equity Senior Associate / Vice President position whose primary focus on joining will be to evaluate the current portfolio holding companies
- The current portfolio has many companies coming to maturity and many need exit strategies to re align the portfolio
- The role will additionally be to focus on growing, building and developing the existing companies working closely with their management teams
- Phase 2 of the role will be to focus again on origination and sourcing of deals with a focus on healthcare
- Family Office - Private Equity Professional Role
- Opportunity to work wit a senior and seasoned Investment Team
- Lead and supervise mergers and acquisitions transactions for the Group; structure and evaluate deals; as well as conduct due diligence, negotiation and closing
- Lead joint-ventures and partnerships in line with Group's strategic plan
- Develop, maintain and strengthen the Group's relationships with financial institutions and market players
- Senior Position within Large Corporation
- Lead Strategy M&A Role