Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
The incumbent will be in charge overall of Singapore Branch compliance function for a European Commercial Bank.
- Head of Compliance
- Corporate Banking
Senior Compliance Director with previous experience in leading a team of FCC specialists as well as track record as acting as MLRO. Strong MAS regulatory knowledge and track record of working on remediation projects and MAS inspections.
- Financial Crimes Compliance
Assist the Head of compliance for an international corporate bank with a presence in Singapore. The focus of the role will be to lead a team on AML related matters and investigations, specifically in the area of trade finance and related transactions.
- AML team Lead
- Comemrical Banking
Regulatory Compliance, financial markets. Strong background in commodities, futures and derivatives. Dealing with exchanges and the MAS would be core.
SingaporePermanentSG$130,000 - SG$180,000
- Regulatory Compliance
- MAS, Exchange exposure
- This is a new headcount as a result of business expansion of the Futures/Brokerage/Commodities business in Singapore and the broader Asia region
- Based in Singapore, the role requires the incumbent to manage the compliance and regulatory risks associated with the highly dynamic regulatory environment that the business operates in. Key focuses will be in the futures brokerage and commodities businesses where significant growth are planned in the region.
- Futures/Brokerage and/or Commodities Compliance
- Team of 3 in Singapore
This Compliance Analyst is a newly created position to be part of the Financial Crimes Controls Testing Assurance team, covering the APAC region. The Role will have the responsibility of conducting the global FC CTA program standard including formalities check, KYC/SoW plausibility check as part of the relationship on-boarding, periodic review, name screening, post transaction alert management, etc. within his/her region.
- Brand new position within the FCC CTA space!
- AVP within a bulge bracket bank
In lieu of their recent completion of the remediation project, my client is currently looking to build on a team in the periodic review function. Being a part of this pioneer team, the selected candidates will play a crucial role in reviewing client KYC related specifics and improving their current implementation and methodologies.
SingaporePermanentSG$100,000 - SG$120,000
- An opportunity to be part of a pioneer team in an established business
- An immediate role available
Part of a Compliance team of 5, role reports to the Senior Manager of Financial Markets Compliance and will focus mainly on regulatory advisory and implementation/carriage of the Compliance Strategy for Financial Markets in Singapore. There will be a focus on developing and implementing frameworks that enable the Division to meet its external obligations and effectively manage its compliance risk.
- Financial Markets/Global Markets/FICC Background
- Regulatory/Compliance Advisory
This Compliance Analyst is a newly created position to assist the Head of Compliance in managing all related compliance matters in Singapore.
SingaporePermanentSG$90,000 - SG$95,000
- European Leading Retail & Commercial Bank
- 1 year contract convertible to permanent opportunity
This position will be responsible for executing and managing the end-to-end Global Financial Crime Compliance (AML/CFT, Sanctions and Anti-corruption) programs in Singapore Market, in line with Global compliance policies & procedures of the firm. Includes:
- Implementation & local roll-out of GFCC programs
- Maintaining an effective regulatory compliance program in Singapore
- Conducting trainings to the employees
- End-to-end Financial Crime Function
- Global Cards/Payments Firm