Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
This Accountant/Senior Accountant role will support fund managers and perform full-set accounting matters for real estate and private equity funds and their assets.
- Investment arm of a leading European bank
- Exposure to private equity and real estate funds
The Finance department is responsible for all key financial matters affecting the company and for the design, implementation, maintenance and operation of financial processes and internal controls.
- Sustainable and high growth company
- Above the market remuneration package
The role has responsibility for the preparation of the regulatory and statistical return to the local authorities.
The incumbent will be involved in the end to end financial reporting and control function within the Banking Asia team, reporting to Finance Manager External Reporting and ultimately through to CFO Asia. Candidate expected to be driven and enthusiastic to support the development of an exciting new Finance team in Asia.
InternationalPermanentSG$19,690 - SG$27,566
- Excellent remuneration package
- International working environment
- good job
- good location
An Associate Director, Planning - JAPANESE SPEAKER will be responsible to coordinate and implement business plans, strategy, management information, control and oversight of business performance
- Develop and support thr MENA business goals and objectives
- Tax free lifestyle
- Mid-sized European Commercial & Merchant Bank
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulatory requirements and tax regulations
- Growing organisation
- Great work culture
Accountant in an investment management group
- World's leading investment group
- Above the market remuneration
The successful candidate will cover the position of Financial Controller for Asia Pacific coordinating and financially managing our many subsidiaries throughout this region, including providing high quality analysis, review, decision support and financial leadership.
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Regional exposure
FP&A role in a commodity trading environment.
- Fixed and Variable bonus schemes
- Established MNC
The primary mission of Controllers is to ensure that the firm meets the financial control and reporting obligations of a global, regulated and public financial institution.
The Legal Entity Controller team is responsible for the financial and regulatory reporting functions for the firm's various subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region, specifically Indonesia.
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive remuneration package