Browse by Industry - Transport & Distribution
14 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Business Director for the region (based in Malaysia), the peers to this role will be the Operations Director and other in-country Sales Directors.
- Manage the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts
- Drive lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Coach the existing sales team and building a culture of success
- Replacement hire for SG market
- Top player in physical security
The Sales Engineer - Trucks/Trailer parts is responsible for driving direct sales of components into large truck-trailer manufacturers in the assigned countries in South East Asia. The role will report into the Head of Sales for South East Asia.
- Dynamic work environment
- Industry leader in heavy automotive components
The Head of Sales (SEA) - Heavy Automotive Components is responsible for driving sales, direct and channel, of components into large truck-trailer manufacturers in South East Asia. Besides, this role will be responsible for leading a team of 5-8 sales and sales support staff.
- Regional portfolio, chance to open new markets
- Team management role
Our client is a leading shipping and logistic company in Asia who is aggressively growing their market share in 5 key business lines and services.
- Join one of the leading shipping and logistic companies in Asia
- Strong finance business partnering role across 15 countries in Asia
Managing a team of 2, reporting to the Head of Operations, APAC, the role focuses on Asia Pacific operational, compliance, inventory and counterparty related risks. He/she will also need to monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and propose changes as needed. The role covers Asia Pacific, so there will be about 50% travel around the Region. Office is located towards the Western region of Singapore.
- APAC coverage
- Travel 50%
A great opportunity to join a leading logistics firm as their Data Analytics Project Manager.
- Leading MNC
- Fast Career Progression
New position with an International MNC that is a prominent market leader in the Logistics Industry. They are looking for a Metals (LME - London Metals Exchange) Operations Manager for a regional portfolio to improve the current service levels for their clients.
- New Metals (LME) Operations Manager position
- International MNC in the Logistics Industry
Group Risk Manager in a large conglomerate.
- Global coverage
- Stable organisation
Our client, a large multinational organisation, is looking to bring a new Assistant Manager/Manager to their high performing HR team. This role will focus on Talent management programs, dealing with Senior Management to help them understand the career development strategies as well as skill requirements for future growth and development.
- Key strategic position for Talent Management
- Dealing with Senior Management day to day
This is a newly created role as part of business expansion into new markets in APAC region. This is a business-focused role for a Finance Manager to oversee the overall controllership and business partnering functions in Singapore.
- Business-focused role with high visibility to senior management
- International & dynamic working environment