Browse by Industry - Transport & Distribution
12 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
The Sales Engineer - Trucks/Trailer parts is responsible for driving direct sales of components into large truck-trailer manufacturers in the assigned countries in South East Asia. The role will report into the Head of Sales for South East Asia.
- Dynamic work environment
- Industry leader in heavy automotive components
The Head of Sales (SEA) - Heavy Automotive Components is responsible for driving sales, direct and channel, of components into large truck-trailer manufacturers in South East Asia. Besides, this role will be responsible for leading a team of 5-8 sales and sales support staff.
- Regional portfolio, chance to open new markets
- Team management role
Reporting to the Business Director for the region (based in Malaysia), the peers to this role will be the Operations Director and other in-country Sales Directors.
- Manage the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts
- Drive lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Coach the existing sales team and building a culture of success
- Replacement hire for SG market
- Top player in physical security
This is an Internal Audit Manager role with a global logistics multinational.
- Global exposure
- Forward looking internal audit function
Our Client is a highly esteemed multinational with a long history of success. There currently exists a great opportunity for a Corporate Secretarial professional to be based in Singapore. You will provide company secretarial assistance and support to the Group of companies and ensure that the Company's corporate governance directives and guidelines are adhered to. Your portfolio includes maintaining statutory books, organizing, preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Reputable multinational
- Private company
As the HR BP Manager, you will be heading a team of HR Business Partners and HR Administrators for the company. You will be holding a key critical position in leading, influencing and improving current processes and liaise directly with senior stakeholders within the company.
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Company is located in the East
New position with an International MNC that is a prominent market leader in the Logistics Industry. They are looking for a Metals (LME - London Metals Exchange) Operations Manager for a regional portfolio to improve the current service levels for their clients.
- New Metals (LME) Operations Manager position
- International MNC in the Logistics Industry
Group Risk Manager in a large conglomerate.
- Global coverage
- Stable organisation
Our client, a large multinational organisation, is looking to bring a new Assistant Manager/Manager to their high performing HR team. This role will focus on Talent management programs, dealing with Senior Management to help them understand the career development strategies as well as skill requirements for future growth and development.
- Key strategic position for Talent Management
- Dealing with Senior Management day to day
This is a newly created role as part of business expansion into new markets in APAC region. This is a business-focused role for a Finance Manager to oversee the overall controllership and business partnering functions in Singapore.
- Business-focused role with high visibility to senior management
- International & dynamic working environment