Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
54 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Vice President for International Sales (based in the US), the success criteria will be:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - close 75% of your first year quota in the first 12 months of employment
- Drive lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Designing a unique Go-To-Market strategy for the region
- First hire in APAC
- Pre-IPO firm, looking for entrepreneurial spirit
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
Our client is a leading and respected brand who are undergoing a significant change in their marketing practises and moving to a segment targeted approach. They are looking to identify an individual with strong consumer marketing experience, who can lead the team through this changing time, and be able to create strong and revenue impacting marketing campaigns.
- Be a change agent in this large organisation
- Singapore HQ - create the strategy not just implement a global strategy
As part of this high performing Regional Talent Acquisition Team, you will be responsible for managing and executing the full cycle of recruitment as well as employer branding strategies. You will develop an effective talent strategy and play an integral role in the organisation's staffing strategies both now and for the future.
- Regional Exposure
- Competitive Compensation Package
This is a Head of Accounting and Controllership role with a US multinational in the technology industry.
- Progressive business
- Excellent corporate culture
A great opportunity to join a leading multinational giant as their Software/Firmware Test Engineer.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Progression
Our Client is a fairly young and fast-paced organization in the Technology space which is undergoing rapid business growth in the region. You will be part of the regional team supporting the SEA and China region and your responsibilities would include drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, IP related work, providing sound legal advice and support for corporate and commercial matters and ensuring compliance. A fair bit of PRC work will be involved.
- Regional role
- Technology industry
An excellent opportunity to work with a multinational manufacturing firm as their IT Project Manager (Procurement and Supply Chain) for their newly setup COE within the Singapore region.
- Large multinational organization
- Newly created role
An excellent opportunity to work with a multinational manufacturing firm as their IT Programme Manager (Procurement and Supply Chain) for their newly setup COE within the Singapore region.
- International exposure
- Newly created opportunity
Our client, a large multinational organisation, is looking to bring a Regional HR Manager to their high performing HR team. This role will focus on both HR Business partnering and HR Operations.
- Frequent Travelling
- Hybrid role of Business Partnering & Operations