Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
52 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
Our client is one of the largest building materials manufacturers in South East Asia. With large operations in Malaysia and Indonesia, the incumbent would have to relocate to Indonesia to oversee the organisation's operations and procedures, as well as drive business efficiency. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and accountable for supervising the entire organization.
- Join a leading brand in South East Asia with strong career growth potential
- Be a key member of the Group's senior leadership team in Indonesia
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging in Indonesia. The Group is seeking a talented Regional Financial Controller to support the business expansion in Southeast Asia. This role will be based in Singapore with extensive travelling to Indonesia and the region.
- Spearhead the finance function & business partner in a fast paced environment
- Lead a regional finance team for one of the largest players in the business
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing MNC with great career progression.
- International Trade Compliance Experience within APAC
- Export Control, Customs with strong understanding of US Regulations
Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company. As part of their regional plan, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced business leader to head up the growing business in Indonesia.
- Lead the growing business of a major player in the construction industry
- Be a key member of the Group's senior leadership team in Southeast Asia
Our client is a well-established multinational in the packaging ink and chemical industry. As the business is expanding in Asia, they are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Head of Technology Development to meet the company's medium and long-term business objectives.
- Develop and implement global R&D strategy and objectives
- Pilot regional R&D projects based in Malaysia
Reporting to the General Manager for ASEAN (Singapore based), the success of the Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new business
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor, newly created role
- Manage up to 5M USD P&L
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
Our client is a well-established multinational in the packaging ink and chemical industry. As the business is expanding in India, they are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Head of Technology Development to meet the company's medium and long-term business objectives.
- Lead technology and new product development in coatings & inks
- Pilot national R&D projects based in New Delhi, India
Our Client is a leading industrial conglomerate. They have recently embarked in a number of high profile projects in Cambodia including the setup of a green field plant for pipe and fitting manufacturing for PVC, PU, PE, PR, etc. with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible to oversee all plant operations; including production planning, scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
- Responsible for the setup of a greenfield plant for pipe
- Oversee all plant operations for a leading conglomerate company