Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
192 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
A global leading MNC in the electronics components industry is looking for a Field Application Engineer to focus on increasing both the quantity and quality of our sales to customers and key distributors through technical expertise and assistance in current sales efforts as well as innovation for new product development.
- Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
- Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will form an intricate link within the human capital as the regional HR Business Partner. Our
- Agile environment
- Hybrid of HR advisory and operations
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging in Indonesia. The Group is seeking a talented Regional Financial Controller to support the business expansion in Southeast Asia. This role will be based in Singapore with extensive travelling to Indonesia and the region.
- Spearhead the finance function & business partner in a fast paced environment
- Lead a regional finance team for one of the largest players in the business
Our Client is a leading industrial conglomerate. They have recently embarked in a number of high profile projects in Cambodia including the setup of a green field plant for pipe and fitting manufacturing for PVC, PU, PE, PR, etc. with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible to oversee all plant operations; including production planning, scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
- Responsible for the setup of a greenfield plant for pipe
- Oversee all plant operations for a leading conglomerate company
An exciting opportunity to join a global leader within the Solar and PV sector. This is a leadership role and you will be a senior member of the Global Sales team.
- Experienced sales professional to lead sales team in Solar / PV industry
- Selling commodity and specialty products into PV cell manufacturers
Our client is a leading specialty chemical manufacturer with global presence in more than 35 countries and total revenue in excess of Euro 2 billion.
- Senior leadership role with a leading specialty chemical manufacturer
- Instrumental in defining and executing Global Business Unit strategy
This role will be responsible for the P&L of the local manufacturing site and oversee the functions including Production, Maintenance, Process Engineering etc.
- Plant Management Experience
- Implement Optimization Projects
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
Reporting to the General Manager for ASEAN (Singapore based), the success of the Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new business
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor, newly created role
- Manage up to 5M USD P&L
Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company. As part of their regional plan, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced business leader to head up the growing business in Indonesia.
- Lead the growing business of a major player in the construction industry
- Be a key member of the Group's senior leadership team in Southeast Asia