Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
9 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Human Resources, your peers will be Head of Compensation & Benefits, Head of Talent Management (Acquisition), Head of CSR & Engagement (Relations). The key objective is to drive both long terms development plans & retention at the management level.
- Team management role, managing in-country teams
- Startup culture, setting up L&D from ground zero
This is a newly created opportunity due to business expansion in the regional with a international commodity trading house.
- Leading international commodities trading player
- Newly created opportunity
This role will be providing R&D support and assistance for new technology reviews in the renewable energy sector including water, solar, wind etc.
- Manage Intellecutual Properties & Research Support
- Exciting Role In The Renewable Energy Sector
Candidates from Big 4 with at least 3-5 years' of audit experience who is looking for a global portfolio exposure are welcome to apply!
- Global portfolio with wide exposure to consolidation nd FP&A
- Structured career development plans
Excellent opportunity to optimise current Supply Chain processes & Practices from a corporate perspective for a well-known Chemical MNC.
- APICS Certification Necessary
- Experience in Supply Chain Excellence initiatives / implementation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to bring in the best L&OD practices to a progressive organization.
- Newly Created Position
- Individual Contributor
The role involves leading the IR function along with overseeing and execution of M&A transactions for the organisation. This role reports to the CEO & the CFO of the group.
- Head the IR & M&A function for one of the leading players in Energy Infra space.
- Successfully manage global investors and work closely with the leadership.
A great opportunity to be part of a well known organization as their Head of Business Applications.
- Leading multinational company
- Fast Career Progression