Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
12 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
This is an exciting opportunity with a US MNC in the trading business with global operations.
- Leading international commodities trading player
- Newly created opportunity
Join an expanding European MNC who is a market-leader in the renewable energy industry. Exciting Operations Executive position that will be involved in end-to-end Operations activities for the region. Individual contributor in a matrix organization.
- Expansion position for Operations Executive
- Market-leading renewable energy European MNC
This role will be reporting directly to the Group's owner and will be asked and its main role will be focused on Deal sourcing/origination, deal execution and closing deals.
- Be Part of a Huge Organization
- Excellent career growth
The GM will be responsible to set up the Singapore office and responsible for the operations and P&L for Asia including Singapore. This role will handle and manage a small team in Singapore.
- New Set-Up Firm in Singapore
- Build A New Team
This is a great opportunity for experienced candidates within the Oil & Gas sector to join a stable organization with excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Strong brand name - Global player within the Oil & Gas sector
- Regional portfolio with growth focus on emerging markets
This is a Head of Risk in the energy sector.
- Stable career track
- Key leadership role
This is commercial finance role focusing on financial modeling with high visibility.
- Global role
- High visibility to senior management
This is an Assistant Tax Manager position with a global scope in a European multinational.
- Global role
- Employee focused environment
Great opportunity to grow within the business with a Manager that is wiling to groom and train on the technical aspects of the role.
- Career Progression Opportunities within the organisation
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
The role involves leading the IR function along with overseeing and execution of M&A transactions for the organisation. This role reports to the CEO & the CFO of the group.
- Head the IR & M&A function for one of the leading players in Energy Infra space.
- Successfully manage global investors and work closely with the leadership.