Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
14 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
This is an Assistant Tax Manager position with a global scope in a European multinational.
- Global role
- Employee focused environment
This is commercial finance role focusing on financial modeling with high visibility.
- Global role
- High visibility to senior management
This role will be providing R&D support and assistance for new technology reviews in the renewable energy sector including water, solar, wind etc.
- Manage Intellecutual Properties & Research Support
- Exciting Role In The Renewable Energy Sector
This is a Head of Risk in the energy sector.
- Stable career track
- Key leadership role
Candidates from Big 4 with at least 3-5 years' of audit experience who is looking for a global portfolio exposure are welcome to apply!
- Global portfolio with wide exposure to consolidation nd FP&A
- Structured career development plans
As a Senior Excel Developer you will meet and work closely with department managers,
the product development and IT teams to understand their needs, build new software
products from ground up, and support, modify This is a hands-on position that will require deep excel knowledge and experience. Solutions built by your team will have a material impact across the organization and will potentially
be used in creating new software products in other parts of the organization.
- Senior Excel developer
- Renewable contract role
Excellent opportunity to optimise current Supply Chain processes & Practices from a corporate perspective for a well-known Chemical MNC.
- APICS Certification Necessary
- Experience in Supply Chain Excellence initiatives / implementation
An exciting opportunity to join a leading US multinational as their Regional HRIS Analyst.
- Regional Responsibilites
- Fun Work Environment
An exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to bring in the best L&OD practices to a progressive organization.
- Newly Created Position
- Individual Contributor
The role involves leading the IR function along with overseeing and execution of M&A transactions for the organisation. This role reports to the CEO & the CFO of the group.
- Head the IR & M&A function for one of the leading players in Energy Infra space.
- Successfully manage global investors and work closely with the leadership.