Browse by Industry - Business Services
30 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
An exciting opportunity to make a strong commercial contribution to a dynamic, fast-paced and globally leading organisation.
- Drive client account management activities for a leading law firm
- Make strong commercial contribution within a team focused environment
Finance Director - South Asia role for a leading services based organization based out of Gurgaon
- Exciting Finance Director role based in India
- Opportunity to steer the growth of a large MNC
This is a commercial role with direct revenue generating responsibilities. You will be expected to penetrate new clients, maintain relationship with key accounts and maintain market perspective on industrial trends.
- Blue chip multinational
- Fast track opportunity
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your role involves:
- Managing and setting strategic direction for a technical team of more than 5 in Singapore
- Ensure Service level agreement for Payment platforms and solutions to worldwide customer and partners adheres to the standards
- Resolve and analyze escalations which includes root cost analysis, gap analysis and interfacing with other support departments to ensure the resolution meets expected quality guidelines and ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead transformation projects to improve efficiency of the company
- World fastest growing E-Commerce Company
- Leadership responsibilities
This is an exciting Financial Analyst role with a UK MNC that is suitable for candidates who are looking to join a family-oriented firm.
- Exposure to supervisory skills
- Cohesive team
Our client is a multinational organization offering business services globally. The CFO will have full responsibility for implementing the Group’s Global Finance strategy and translating this across all of its subsidiary businesses.
- Job is based in Dubai
- Key Account Management - we partner with most of the top luxury and retail brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Team Management - this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 2-4 people in the next 24 months
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills
- Opportunity to manage in 12-24 months
- Be part of very successful business
As the L&D Project Manager, leader for the Asia Pacific Markets, you will be joining a growing organization with an engaging company culture.
- Direct exposure to the APAC Markets
- Attractive Remuneration Package
An excellent opportunity to work with a well funded startup.
- Attractive salary package
- Well funded startup
The Business Manager will be fully responsible for the P/L of a team of 40 people. he or she will be responsible for driving the partnerships with local team to achieve targeted outcomes for the success and development of their Singapore Operations.
- Leadership position in one of the most profitable business units
- Organic growth for within the business